//Rainbow
Follow Dashboard
Salam Aidilfitri ;)
Tuesday, August 14, 2012 | 0Superstar (s)!


HAPPY EIDULFITRI 2012!



Assalamualaikum bloggers. This card for you guys. Hopefully you guys fogive all my sins and pray for my Trial SPM and SPM too. Love You <3


Older Post | Newer Post
::Queen of This Blog::



Assalamualaikum and Hi Everyone. Well first and foremost, my name is Nor Hanani Akmar Bt Jasmani. Just call me Nanie. I am servant of Allah. Being 19 on 10th March 2014. Physiotherapy student. Is in love with Beloved Family. Welcome to my story =)

HOME OWNER FREE FRIENDS

::Beloved Family::


They are the important thing for me that always in my life and be my side. I love them more than everyone :*

::Baby Girls::


Cik Farah Sabrina Binti Sulastree. Grow up with her and she is best girl i had since 1997 and still counting. We share secrect together, we keep it together. I love you babe :*


Cik Mieza Mahazad, Cik Ainul Fatihah, Cik Niena Ali, Cik Eyka Roslan, Cik Ili Nadirah, Cik Nadhirah Poniran. The girls I had them since second semester on first year and still counting. Whatever happen we always being together. I love you too babies :*

The Creative!

Template : Zahra
Basecode : Nadya, Qistina, Hana
Owner : NanieNanoi